HOME > プロフィール > ベリック アレクセイ
Multiferroic, High pressure, Memory elements
- Multiferroic and ferroelectric materials.
Mutriferroics are an interesting class of materials from viewpoints of application and basic physics. In multiferroics, two or all three of (anti)ferroelectricity, (anti)ferromagnetism, and ferroelasticity are observed in the same phase. We recently investigated ferroelectric, magnetic, and multiferroic properties of BiMO3 and PbMO3 prepared at high pressure of 6 GPa. Even in these simple systems we could find new compounds such as PbVO3, BiAlO3, BiGaO3, BiInO3, and 'BiVO3'. Some of them show promising ferroelectric properties. We could also clarify structural and magnetic properties of BiScO3, BiMnO3, and BiCrO3. In a very adaptive structural type of β-Ca3(PO4)2 that allows different substitution in all sublattices, ferroelectric and antiferroelectric properties were found depending on the cation compositions, e.g., Sr9Lu(VO4)7 and Ca9Fe(PO4)7 are ferroelectric and Sr9In(PO4)7 and Sr9NiLi(PO4)7 are antiferroelectric.
- Low-dimensional magnets.
One of the best-known so far one-dimensional Heisenberg S = 1/2 antiferromagnet was discovered, Sr2Cu(PO4)2. The importance of super-superexchange interactions in determination of magnetic lattice was demonstrated in a large number of compounds, e.g., MCuP2O7 (M = Ca, Sr, Ba, and Pb) and MCu2(PO4)2 (M = Sr and Pb). New spin-gap systems were found (MCu2(PO4)2 and Cu2PO4OH).
- Jie Chen, Hai L. Feng, Yoshitaka Matsushita, Alexei A. Belik, Yoshihiro Tsujimoto, Yoshio Katsuya, Masahiko Tanaka, Meixia Wu, Man-Rong Li, Rongfu Zhou, Weijie Zhou, Hongbin Liang, Lirong Zheng, Martin Jansen, Kazunari Yamaura. High-pressure synthesis, crystal structure, and magnetic properties of hexagonal Ba3CuOs2O9. Journal of Solid State Chemistry. 272 (2019) 182-188 10.1016/j.jssc.2019.02.003
- Lei Zhang, Andreas Dönni, Vladimir Y. Pomjakushin, Kazunari Yamaura, Alexei A. Belik. Crystal and Magnetic Structures and Properties of (Lu1–xMnx)MnO3 Solid Solutions. Inorganic Chemistry. 57  (2018) 14073-14085 10.1021/acs.inorgchem.8b01470
- Alexei A. Belik, Dmitry D. Khalyavin, Lei Zhang, Yoshitaka Matsushita, Yoshio Katsuya, Masahiko Tanaka, Roger D. Johnson, Kazunari Yamaura. Intrinsic Triple Order in A-site Columnar-Ordered Quadruple Perovskites: Proof of Concept. ChemPhysChem. 19  (2018) 2449-2452 10.1002/cphc.201800593
- LI, Runwei, Xin Zhou, BELIK, Alexei, MIKI, Kazushi, Bao-Gen Shen . Current effects in electronically phase-separated Pr0.7Pb0.3MnO3 single crystals. JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS. 2006, 08Q301-1-08Q301-3
- SHI, Youguo, YU, Shan, BELIK, Alexei, MATSUSHITA, Yoshitaka, TANAKA, Masahiko, Yoshio Katsuya, KOBAYASHI, Keisuke, YAMAURA, Kazunari, MUROMACHI, Eiji. Synthesis and superconducting properties of the iron oxyarsenide TbFeAsO0.85. JOURNAL OF THE PHYSICAL SOCIETY OF JAPAN. 2008, 155-157
- Alexey Sobolev, Igor Presniakov, Vyacheslav Rusakov, Alexey Belik, Mikhail Matsnev, Dmitry Gorchakov, Iana Glazkova. Mössbauer investigations of hyperfine interactions features of 57Fe nuclei in BiFeO3 ferrite. AIP CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS. 2014
- BELIK, Alexei, YI, Wei, FURUBAYASHI, Takao, MATSUSHITA, Yoshitaka, TANAKA, Masahiko, HISHITA, Shunichi, YUSA, Hitoshi, MUROMACHI, Eiji. High-pressure synthesis and properties of new perovskites with small ions at the A site . Study of Matter at Extreme Conditions (SMEC 2013). 2013
- R.V. Shpanchenko, A.A. Tsirlin, E.V. Antipov, BELIK, Alexei, MUROMACHI, Eiji. SYNTHESIS, STRUCTURE AND PROPERTIES OF NEW LAYERED VANADIUM OXIDES. The 17th International Conference on Magnetism (ICM2006). 2006
- BELIK, Alexei, FURUBAYASHI, Takao, MUROMACHI, Eiji. Magnetic Properties of LiNbO3, Corundum, and Hexagonal Polymorphs of (In1-xMx)MO3 Studied by Mössbauer Spectroscopy. ICAME2011. 2011