HOME > Profile > LYALIN, Andrey
- Tag cloud
My research is focused on theoretical and computational investigation of catalytic properties of nanomaterials and various factors that can promote, tune and control catalytic activity at nanoscale with the aim to develop novel sustainable catalytic nanomaterials based on cheap, nontoxic and abundant elements.
PublicationsNIMS affiliated publications since 2004.
- Ken Sakaushi, Andrey Lyalin, Satoshi Tominaka, Tetsuya Taketsugu, Kohei Uosaki. Two-Dimensional Corrugated Porous Carbon-, Nitrogen-Framework/Metal Heterojunction for Efficient Multielectron Transfer Processes with Controlled Kinetics. ACS Nano. 11  (2017) 1770-1779 10.1021/acsnano.6b07711
- Andrey Lyalin, Min Gao, Tetsuya Taketsugu. When Inert Becomes Active: A Fascinating Route for Catalyst Design. The Chemical Record. 16  (2016) 2324-2337 10.1002/tcr.201600035
- Kohei Uosaki, Ganesan Elumalai, Hung Cuong Dinh, Andrey Lyalin, Tetsuya Taketsugu, Hidenori Noguchi. Highly Efficient Electrochemical Hydrogen Evolution Reaction at Insulating Boron Nitride Nanosheet on Inert Gold Substrate. Scientific Reports. 6  (2016) 10.1038/srep32217
- UOSAKI, Kohei, ELUMALAI, Ganesan, NOGUCHI, Hidenori, MASUDA, Takuya, LYALIN, Andrey, Taketsugu Tetsuya. Boron Nitride As An Efficient Electrocatalyst For Oxygen Reduction Reaction - Theoretical And Experimental Investigations. 4th International Symposium on Surface Imaging/Spectroscopy at t. 2015
- UOSAKI, Kohei, ELUMALAI, Ganesan, DINH, Hung Cuong, NOGUCHI, Hidenori, LYALIN, Andrey, TAKETSUGU, Tetsuya. Theoretical and Experimental Investigations on the Effect of Gold. 67th Annual Meeting of ISE. 2016
- Markus Eckardt, R. Jürgen Behm, SAKAUSHI, Ken, LYALIN, Andrey, Maximillian Wassner, Nicola Hüsing, Tetuya Taketsugu. Influence of the Structure and the pH on the Oxygen Reduction Reaction on Nitrided Carbon as ORR catalysts. 16th Ulm Electrochemical Talks (UECT2018). 2018