HOME > Profile > YE, Jinhua
- Research abstract
- Tag cloud
Jinhua Ye received her BSc from Zhejiang University, China, in 1983, and her Master and PhD from the University of Tokyo, Japan, in 1987 and 1990, respectively. She once worked in Osaka University as a faculty staff for a year and a half, and then moved to National Research Institute for Metals (former name of NIMS) in Oct., 1991. She has been the Director of Photocatalytic Materials Center from 2006-2011, and the Director of Environmental Remediation Materials Unit of NIMS from 2011-2016. She is now a Principle Investigator at International Center for Materials Nanoarchitectonics (MANA), National Institute of Materials Science (NIMS). She is also a Professor of Joint Doctoral Program in Graduate School of Chemical Science and Engineering, Hokkaido University, Japan from 2008, and the director of TU-NIMS Joint Research Center, and Professor of Materials Science at Tianjin University, China, since 2011. Her current research interests focus on the research and development of photo functional materials and their applications in the fields of environment preservation and new energy production. Her research activities can be evidenced by more than 450 high quality journal publications (including Nature, Nature Mater., J. Am Chem. Soc., Angew Chem., Adv. Mater., and ACS Nano, etc), which have been cited over 23,000 times (h index: 77), and a large number of patents and invited presentations in international conferences. She has been admitted as a Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry since 2016, and also selected as the 2016 Highly Cited Researcher (Thomson Reuters). She is currently serving as the Associate Editor of RSC Catalysis Science & Technology, and also an International Organizing Committee (IOC) Member, International Conference on Photochemical Conversion and Storage of Solar Energy (IPS).
PublicationsNIMS affiliated publications since 2004.
- Xianguang Meng, Qing Yu, Guigao Liu, Li Shi, Guixia Zhao, Huimin Liu, Peng Li, Kun Chang, Tetsuya Kako, Jinhua Ye. Efficient Photocatalytic CO 2 Reduction in All-inorganic Aqueous Environment: Cooperation between Reaction Medium and Cd(II) Modified Colloidal ZnS. NANO ENERGY. 34 (2017) 524 10.1016/j.nanoen.2017.03.021
- Light Assisted CO2 Reduction with Methane over SiO2 Encapsulated Ni Nanocatalysts for Boosted Activity and Stability. JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A. 5  (2017) 10567 10.1039/c7ta00704c
- Jian Ren, Shuxin Ouyang, Hua Xu, Xianguang Meng, Tao Wang, Defa Wang, Jinhua Ye. Targeting Activation of CO2 and H2 over Ru-Loaded Ultrathin Layered Double Hydroxides to Achieve Efficient Photothermal CO2 Methanation in Flow-Type System. ADVANCED ENERGY MATERIALS. 7  (2017) 1601657-1 10.1002/aenm.201601657
- YE, Jinhua, Z. Zou, YIN, JIANG, JUNHU, WANG, TANG, Junwang, 宍戸統悦, OSHIKIRI, Mitsutake. New Visible Light Driven Semiconductor Photocatalysts and Their Applications as Functional Eco-Materials. MATERIALS SCIENCE FORUM 2003, 825-830
- TANG, Junwang, Zhigang Zou, YE, Jinhua. Kinetics of MB degradation and effect of pH value on photocatalytic activity of MIn2O4 (M = Ca, Sr, Ba) under visible light irra. RESEARCH ON CHEMICAL INTERMEDIATES 2005, 513-519
- OSHIKIRI, Mitsutake, Boero, MATSUSHITA, Akiyuki, YE, Jinhua. Water molecule adsorption properties on BiVO4 surface. The Proceedings of SPIE 2006, 35-44
- KAKO, Tetsuya, MENG, Xianguang, ICHIHARA, Fumihiko, YE, Jinhua. ユビキタス材料を利用した光触媒による屋内有害物質の分解除去方法. 第6回 JACI/GSCシンポジウム. 2017
- YE, Jinhua. Targeted Synthesis of Two-Dimensional Transition Metal Disulfide Monolayers for Efficient Solar-Hydrogen Production. Chinese Materials Conference 2017. 2017
- KATAGIRI, Masahiko, SASAKI, Taizo, ONODERA, Hidehiro, TANG, Junwang, YE, Jinhua, MATSUMOTO, Takehiko. MIn2O4 (M = Ca, Sr) 光触媒の非経験的計算. 第15回日本MRS学術シンポジウム. 2004
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry (2016)
- 2016 Highly Cited Researcher (Thomson Reuters) (2016)